Tuesday, 23 October 2012
1. Use 28 pieces of paper of the same size.
2. Draw a circle of the centre of each paper. The circles must be of the same diameter.
3. Number the papers 1 to 28.
4. Colour the circle on paper number 1 according to the shape of the Moon that you
observed on day 1 (refer to the “Lunar Calendar Chart”).
5. Repeat step 4 for all papers.
6. Arrange and then staple on the right side of the papers according to the date of the
7. Flip the pages as fast as you can until you see the changes of the phases of the Moon.